Friday, April 2, 2010

Brief update:  In trying to establish an on-line presence, I intend to start a website (that I hope you'll find very interesting!)  But in the process, I've experimented with some on-line names.  My real name is Robin, but my last name will never be rememberdc or spelled correctly if people try to find me.  So I tried Robin Ann (my middle name) but when I googled it, a designer came up right away and she has lots of stuff going on.  For me to use Robin Ann will only confuse things.  So I'm going to try my initial choice - Sadie Cope.  That name is in memory of two of my great-grandmothers.  It's simple, yet catchy. Easy to spell, yet a tad unique.  Unfortunately, as I created a Google Profile, Sadie Cope was taken, so I used SadieAnnCope.  I'll try to get a domain name secured soon, and hopefully, when I attain my 15 minutes of fame, that will be the name you know me by!!! I'm unable to change the address to this blog site, so eventually I'll start another one with SadieAnnCope.  I'll give lots of warning, and try to make the change as smooth as possible!!!

It's 3:03 in the morning!  I think I'm gonna go to bed!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment