Monday, July 12, 2010

Used Homschool Curriculum

When buying new curriculum for next school year, ALWAYS ask other homeschoolers if you can borrown their's. If not, then ALWAYS try to find the product used. Check out Ebay. In fact, I have some things listed there that might be right for you. Go to advanced search, search by seller, and enter 'egertonfamily.' I have written a little bit about Switched on Schoolhouse. I have a couple of grades for sale on Ebay right now. I also have some of my college texts from last semester. They just might be the same ones you will need for next semester!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If eBay seems a bit daunting, try The Homeschooler's Curriculum Swap. It's been around since 1996 and is the oldest used homeschool curriculum site on the Internet. http://www.theswap.com

    ReplyDelete